Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mississippi State's Nick Bell Dead at 20  (Read 612 times)
GillHog 
King Hog

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 09:25:46 PM »

pretty classy move by Georgia Tech tonight..

notice the sticker on the back of their helmet..M State logo.

Fixing to post, nice move on GT's part...
steefhog 
King Hog

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »

Nice.
hollywoodhog 
King Hog

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »

Reall classy move by Paul Johnson's crew.
Corninghog 
Local Moderator
Boss Hog

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »

Hopefully folks on here will understand my thoughts on this.......

Nick is hopefully in the presence of Christ right now......and thus he is blessed and in the very best place anyone could be.

We are too earthly minded most of the time........and although the world sees Nick as leaving his earthly life too early.......really he is getting to be with Christ earlier than most.

I pray for Nick's family, his loved ones, friends, teammates etc....as they grieve their loss of a great friend and loved one.

I say this tonight having heard of a friend's son who is considering becoming an atheist.  Due in part to being let down by friends and close mentors at his church recently.....and then tragedy earlier in life by losing his sister in an accident involving a 4 wheeler.  He held his sister in his arms as she died......and he was 14 and she was 12.  As hard as those things are to endure.....there are folks that endure much worse.....and face harsh lives daily.....things we could not even perceive or dream could happen.  And some endure as believer's being redeemed by Christ who accept their persecution and torment knowing that someday soon they will be face to face with their Savior.

Real tragedy.....eternity away from Christ......in a real place that is known as Hell.....lake of fire.

May Nick Bell be resting in the presence of our Lord & Savior...Jesus Christ.....that is real comfort!
msudawgs64 
Boss Hog

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »

Hopefully folks on here will understand my thoughts on this.......

Nick is hopefully in the presence of Christ right now......and thus he is blessed and in the very best place anyone could be.

We are too earthly minded most of the time........and although the world sees Nick as leaving his earthly life too early.......really he is getting to be with Christ earlier than most.

I pray for Nick's family, his loved ones, friends, teammates etc....as they grieve their loss of a great friend and loved one.

I say this tonight having heard of a friend's son who is considering becoming an atheist.  Due in part to being let down by friends and close mentors at his church recently.....and then tragedy earlier in life by losing his sister in an accident involving a 4 wheeler.  He held his sister in his arms as she died......and he was 14 and she was 12.  As hard as those things are to endure.....there are folks that endure much worse.....and face harsh lives daily.....things we could not even perceive or dream could happen.  And some endure as believer's being redeemed by Christ who accept their persecution and torment knowing that someday soon they will be face to face with their Savior.

Real tragedy.....eternity away from Christ......in a real place that is known as Hell.....lake of fire.

May Nick Bell be resting in the presence of our Lord & Savior...Jesus Christ.....that is real comfort!

amen!!
firecracker 
Razorback Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »

Prayer sent...always hard to believe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: